Believe it or not, great abs are made in the kitchen. It does not matter how much abdominal training you have, you will not get to see your abdominal wall if there is a nice layer of fat covering them. You need to reduce your body fat percentage to below average levels. Consequently, abdominal training has no effect on that.
Below are a few tips
1. Eat properly – keep a steady metabolism. Eat one small meal every three hours. This will keep that metabolism burning calories and help you lose weight.
2. Eat smaller dinners – Cut down on the size of your dinner. Large dinners tend to hurt the fat loss process because most people are not active after dinner.
3. Eat more fiber – Most people do not get enough fiber. The recommended amount is actually not that much if you eat a healthy diet. Fiber foods include whole grains, fruits and vegetables, nuts and seeds
4. Eat Breakfast – Many People skip breakfast because they do not have time for it. You do not have time to skip breakfast, it’s simply too valuable to skip. The facts are skipping breakfast hinders your concentration and other mental functions. The harm of skipping breakfast from a weight loss perspective is it makes you eat a huge lunch since your body has not had anything in the past 12 hours or more.
5. Drink more water – Many places suggest 8 cups, of water per day. It sounds like an absurd amount of water, but actually, you can drink tea without sugar to make up some of the quota. In fact tea, especially green tea will rev up your metabolism.
With this in mind, I am suggesting the purchase of The Truth About Six Pack Abs I have completed an extensive research of the author. He is a credible source. The product is great. It promotes losing weight naturally. This is no doubt the most comprehensive weight loss book I have ever read. This book is for everybody who wants six pack abs or needs to lose weight and flatten their stomach.